Monday, February 22, 2016

White Cat (Bitey/Meow/Kittybits/Pearl)

Bitey was a cat of many names and many personalities. He was much like White 99 and I believe the spirit of White 99 lived on in Bitey. Born perhaps in 1991, this cat could be retroactively named White 101. You know Highway 101. Much more efficient than 99!

He was rather psychotic sometimes. At first he'd be very loving and purring and then he'd get upset and start trying to get his two claws and a rend. But it was a gentle correction, not an attack. He was a very beautiful cat when I first lived with him in 1995 but his hair began to fall out. I'd pet him in that spot and he'd gently get his harmless two claws and a bite on me, correcting my behavior. But it was a game.

He was a good cat but cursed too. He'd die in 2005 I believe  as he began to  start spraying and sneezing. He was Danielle's cat more than mine. And that's my stepsister Danielle, not my celebrity lover Danielle Panabaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment